This page was provided to us in Dutch. Whenever possible, we have translated the information into English.
KuiperCompagnons (KC) is a multidisciplinary consultancy and design agency for Urban Planning, Architecture, Spatial Planning and Landscape. The firm works for municipalities, various government departments, provinces, regional collaborations, housing corporations, care institutions, property developers and construction companies. KC operates internationally and works for various foreign clients. The office is located in the Van Nelle Ontwerpfabriek in Rotterdam.
Designing the physical environment at local, regional or (inter)national level requires a keen eye for sustainable development. After all, new structures to be created must last for generations. Equally important is respect for the natural and cultural characteristics of an area. Spatial planning requires making fundamental choices in areas such as housing, transport, environment and energy, choices that affect the well-being of numerous people. Choices that offer them opportunities for a better future. A future with sufficient care, food, water, energy, shelter, education - in short, quality of life - for everyone.
We devise concrete solutions to challenges posed to our society in terms of living, working and living together in order to contribute to people's long-term enjoyment and happiness.
Landscape, cultural and climatic aspects give rise to and inspire spatial solutions. KC is engaged in advising, designing and directing the design of the living environment, together with stakeholders.
KC does so in a leading way, seeking new solutions, always realistic, with:
- the intention/conviction to give our clients, both public and private, maximum support in taking decisions or making choices that are important to them.
- the intention/conviction that this will contribute to a sustainable environment for living, working, recreation and social interaction.
- from the awareness that optimal cooperation with involved parties is necessary for an excellent result.
- from the realisation that optimum development opportunities must be offered to employees in order for them to deliver the highest quality.
- from the awareness that an active and sometimes even initiating role is expected of KC.
- using the most up-to-date techniques in the field of preparing decision-making, data collection, design and communication.
Working at KuiperCompagnons
At KuiperCompagnons, you will work together with enthusiastic and skilled colleagues on a diversity of projects. You can count on a pleasant and informal working environment in which the lines of communication are short. Have you become interested in KuiperCompagnons? For more information, please visit www.kuiper.nl for the most recent vacancies or internships.